Talent Acquisition Consultant (경력 2년 이상, 한국 직급은 경력에 따라 상이)
Worldpanel by Kantar, SIMPAC Building, Seoul, South Korea
Kantar is the world’s leading evidence-based insights and consulting company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks, our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth.
Our Worldpanel colleagues are the global experts in shopper behaviour, offering continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions to inspire successful decisions by leading organisations worldwide. Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage across a diverse range of markets including tech, fashion, telecoms and FMCG.
The primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Consultant is to source candidates through various online channels, plan interview and selection procedures and participate in career events to attract and fulfill the company’s talent needs. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies, nurture trusting relationships with potential hires and create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
· Ensure hiring consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals
· Ensure the hiring needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
· Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
· Determine selection criteria for candidates by collaborating closely with managers and build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
· Organize and participate in career events and candidate assessments
· Perform end-to-end hiring processes to ensure a positive candidate experience
· Manage ad-hoc projects to drive initiatives
Role Requirements, Skills & Competencies
· 2-4 years of relevant experience in Candidate Sourcing & Recruitment
· Bilingual and proficient in Korean and English
· Familiarity with social media, databases and professional networks
· Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems is a plus
· Proficiency in detailing processes and keeping up with industry trends
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A growth mindset, inquisitiveness & curiosity
· Collaborative, proactive, and an excellent teammate and a partner
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.