TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and regularly before it reaches our general community.
The QA SME acts as a final arbitrator between multiple stakeholders to uphold a universal understanding of localized guidelines within a market. The role is also responsible for the identification of policy gaps, collaboration with Sampling QA, Market Point of
Contact, and Policy teams to help ensure user safety and improve user experience.
- In charge of the final arbitration role in the Appeal Process and developing alignments between content moderators and quality analysts.
- Endorse an established standard of communication in multiple-level disputes.
- Ensure alignment between QA SME and Market Specialists on edge cases and policy gaps.
- Collaborate with Market Specialists to reduce discrepancies between different stakeholders.
- Responsible for the maintenance and creation of an up-to-date policy test to improve the effectiveness of the training process.
- Maintain SQA quality standards by training and coaching newcomers.
- Ensure that QA processes and SOPs are fully understood by SQAs through mentorship and internal coaching.