BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
Philip Morris Korea Inc. is currently seeking talented, business-savvy professionals to join its Marketing & Digital team, based in Seoul, Korea. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class multinational company and an industry leader in Korea in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, diverse learning opportunities and career growth.
As part of dynamic Marketing & Digital team, you will be working in the forefront of engaging consumers to our IQOS brand. You will implement our integrated commercial communication strategy by developing marketing materials for our channels in accordance with the overall corporate and brand vision. You will also work with various functions to ensure that all brand communications (online/offline) are omni-channel driven, and brand-relevant based on market dynamics and consumer insights to further grow the brand.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Contract Type - Permanent
- Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
YOUR `DAY TO DAY`
1) Brand Campaign, Communication Development and Deployment
- Develop & deploy marketing communication plan of assigned project such as new product launch, seasonality offer, limited-edition product launch in cooperation with a wide range of cross-functional teams.
- Develop different type of contents that fits for characteristics of various digital channels based on thorough understanding of channels & consumers.
- Manage affiliate level project which requires tapping new channels or initiatives that Brand has never done before with different agencies engaging cross-function teams as well as region & HQ.
- Monitor the effectiveness of implemented communication at each media of channels and strategically manage them in qualitative & quantitative terms for further campaigns to achieve improved results.
- Brief and guide agencies on specific project to achieve excellence in execution at optimal cost.
2) Channel & Message Strategies
- Understand different channels of IQOS and develop & deploy message strategies that fit into channels upon defined core consumer targets and variant circumstances of each channel.
- Collaborate with channel teams to deeply understand the needs of each channel and successfully deliver contents to meet their needs while elevating brand equity.
3) Global Initiatives Adaptation & Execution
- Adapt global brand campaign fitting in with local conditions to better resonate with consumers and deploy articulated campaign liaising with region & global teams.
- Organize and deploy consistent brand campaign message across a wide range of touchpoints for different consumer segments.
4) Budget Management
- Effective and efficient resource and budget management to ensure completion of all assigned initiatives within the allocated budget.
- Ensure all implemented initiatives comply with internal policies and external regulations.
WHO WE`RE LOOKING FOR
- 10~12 years in brand management work in preferably consumer, FMCG industry.
- Must have project management and consumer-facing contents development experience preferably in digital channels.
- Multi-functional leadership, strategic thinking and can-do mindset in challenging circumstances.
- Demonstrate ownership for responsible projects and have a sense of urgency
- Fluent in both Korean and English
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We¡¯ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone¡¯s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world¡¯s best people and feel like you belong.
- Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ¡®South Korea¡¯ and search for the job
- Click ¡®Apply Now¡¯ button and ¡®Upload a File¡¯ for new applicants
- Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
- Fill in basic information such as employment and education
- Create password and submit application