BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Contract Type : Permanent
- Work location : Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
With recent finance operating model change, a lot of transactional work and bank relationship moved to IBS FC (Integrated business support in Indonesia) and COE (Center of Expertise in HK, Indonesia). Hence this position requires collaboration with IBS and COE to manage cash, credit and working capital related project.
1) Manage/ensure cash investment & borrowing (including factoring) to secure optimal cash level and to maximize possible return or minimize financing cost to the company and execute dividend payment plan for cash repatriation to PMI, and manage professional relationship with banks, secure bank credit facilities in a timely and price-competitive manner based on cash flow forecasts with most up-to-date business assumptions working together with COE.
2) Manage/ensure the company's Working Capital to the optimal level in coordination with relevant functions, and forecast Balance Sheet and Working Capital with meaningful variance analysis for quality and timely management reporting working together with IBS (the projection work scope may move to the other function in finance, but variance analysis and working capital improvement project/initiatives will remain with Treasury).
3) Manage the company's credit exposures through credit risk assessment of distributors, key account chains and any other channels’ and secure optimal level of securities to minimize the potential credit risk, sometimes guiding IBS team.
4) Make sure that all of treasury related controls are put in place to mitigate the risks driven from oversight or misconduct in treasury activities, collaboration with IBS/COE.
5) Ensure competitive biddings are properly sought and obtain the most favorable pricing in the f/x market while minimizing the foreign currency exposure, and ensure corporate insurance is put in place for all insurable company assets and liabilities in light of risk management.
6) Manage the company's asset portfolio in Pension program to achieve favorable performance in investment, lead Pension Committee meetings and bidding for pension provider and yearly valuation/assessment.
7) Lead functional projects or participate cross-functional project for working capital improvement or cash/credit risk management improvement as per business dynamic.
8) Develop direct reports through training / feedback / individual development plans to support their professional growth and enhance their performance. 9) Manage E-com PSP and related process setup in collaboration with the other team and bad-debt management if any 10) Other Treasury related work (bank guarantee, bank relationship, IC loan arrangement, etc)
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or Economics from University or above
- Majoring in Business administration, Finance, Economics preferred
- 7 - 12 years’ experience in Finance, Budget, General accounting, Treasury in MNC
- Certificate of USCPA, KICPA, MBA preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Korean
- Knowledge in Credit management and cash management, financial statements,
- Good understanding of working capital assessment, general accounting, or budget, finance projects
- Competent user of MS office and SAP program
- Agility, Problem solving, collaboration spirit, various stakeholder management and project management, dealing with ambiguity
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
- Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong) - Fill in basic information such as employment and education
- Create password and submit application At PMI, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and inclusion and workplace diversity.
Our focus is on creating an environment where our employees from across the globe can be their true selves at work, contribute their best, support each other, and drive the innovation and consumer-centricity needed to help us to achieve our vision of a smoke-free future That means a work environment where personal situations are understood, differences are valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. We are promoting an environment where every voice is heard and valued, regardless of gender identity, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes them visible or invisible.