You will be part of our Contract Logistics team, adding your leadership expertise + operational skills to the delivery of Customer + Operational Excellence
Your primary objective will be to support warehousing + distribution activities in accordance with the overall strategic plan focusing on operational excellence, creating + embedding a framework of continuous improvement across operational activities to both gain + retain customers.
- To upskill colleagues by delivering training on key productivity improvement tools + programs under the production system/KN Excellence banner.
- To plan for + implement all annual excellence certification activities for locations/sites under your scope; striving to achieve ever higher levels of operational excellence.
- To validate + assess continuous improvement projects with a focus on annual hard savings targets.
- To coach site managers + their teams in the skills needed to drive operational excellence activities.
- To lead deep dive value streaming analysis (DDVSA) events
- To deploy KN Excellence site certification road maps containing all 26 continuous improvement elements.
- To drive + monitor Kaizens for continuous productivity + quality improvements across operational activities.
Your Skills and Experiences
Your strong knowledge of continuous improvement + related technical tools along with your customer + people relationships will be the key to your success.
You will be successful in this role because of your knowledge across our operations, products + services; because you possess the key attributes we are looking for.
Good Reasons to Join
Logistics is a people business and here at Kuehne + Nagel, we believe that genuine, lasting success is possible only through valuing our employees the way we value our customers. A company the size of Kuehne + Nagel is a land of endless opportunity. We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and shape processes and innovative solutions.
With over 80,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.