Talent Acquisition & Business partnering
• Use diversified sourcing channels, enlarge the talent pool, recruit high quality and potential candidates for business extension and replacement, for office and store- based positions. Closely follow new joiners' onboarding and their integration into existing team. Partner with the leaders to help them managing the transformation or kick-off of their
business. Be a change agent.
• Identify key talents within teams, work with management and T&D team on key talents development and retention. Implement Fashion Group talent management initiatives with T&D team.
• Establishes trust with employees to help them navigate job issues; provides counsel on career development and answers general questions regarding HR programs and policies.
• Implement and monitor regular performance review for teams with support from C&B team, take care the full process of salary review: performance rating, increment proposal, communication after validation, etc.
• Partners closely with the assigned Functional leaders in ensuring organizational readiness and capability to deliver business results. Supports and provides advice in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement.
Manpower planning and budgeting
• Based on business needs, work with Management stakeholders on organization design and manpower planning. Work closely with C&B and Finance to prepare budget and revisions, closely monitor staff cost on a regular basis
• Establish trust relationship with teams, be the go- to person for anything that related to their employment and daily work
• Visit store on monthly basis, get first- hand information about the working atmosphere and spot any labour issue risks
• Be responsible for C&B Competitiveness of ***, working on ICR decision and commission scheme development
• In charge of payroll and benefits management for *** Korea employees (Be active for FG brands for total reward development)
• Facilitates the preparation of expatriate with the support of C&B function, as well as the relocation process.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with emphasis in human resource
management or psychology preferred.
• Min. 8 years’ HRM or generalist experience in an MNC and retail operation experience
• Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people and
comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
• Ability to offer solutions, provide advice and drive resolution on people related matters.
• Customer oriented, approachable with strong interpersonal skills
• Approaches challenges with an open-mind and is willing to try new things.
• High level written/verbal communication skills both in Korean and English; fluent in
Korean, proficiency in English
경력사항: 경력(8년 이상 )
학력사항: 대학교(4년)졸업 이상